Sleeptrust

Sleeptrust

 Must Knows To Prevent Shift Work Causing Insomnia

Go to bed, turn-off the lights and think of the things you are thankful for.

Sleeptrust
outline

About this podcast

listen to the podcast below:

Topics we cover in this product:

           

  • caffeine and alcohol
  • light temperature noise
  • protect rituals

Shopping Links (Amazon):

Additional Materials:

Links to external resources:

 Must Knows To Prevent Shift Work Causing Insomnia

Shift work often goes along with bad sleep or even insomnia. Depending on the study up to 40% of shift workers suffer from insomnia. And that does not even mean that the other 60% are getting the sleep quality they need to feel energized and healthy. Though shift working will always have some kind of impact on our body clock, there are a lot of things that we can do to minimize the effect that shift working has on our sleep. Today we’ll dive into the most effective and applicable ones together. Also check out the opportunity to get access to 14 days of free sleep coaching at present.

Sleeptrust

Contact Us